Rules for Attending All Services
- If you are sick, please promptly call Pastor to communicate your absence, see your doctor (if necessary), and refrain from all services until you are well.
- If you contract the corona-virus or your have been exposed to someone who has contracted corona-virus, strictly follow State mandates, including all quarantine requirements. You must quarantine yourself at your home for no less than 14 days and until you receive two consecutive negative results from your corona-virus test and your fever is at a normal level for 14 consecutive days.
- If you are 60+ years old or have grave and serious health issues, we highly recommend that you stay at home and listen to our podcasts or services through our established, available means.
- IMPORTANT: IF WITHIN THE LAST 14 DAYS 1) YOU HAVE BEEN IN CLOSE CONTACT WITH SOMEONE WHO IS UNDERGOING TESTING OR HAS TESTED POSITIVE FOR COVID-19 , OR 2) YOU HAVE BEEN IN CLOSE CONTACT WITH SOMEONE WHO HAS TRAVELED TO HIGH RISK COUNTRIES/US LOCATIONS/COMMUNITIES, OR 3) YOU HAVE TRAVELED OUTSIDE OF THE AURORA/DENVER METRO AREA (ESPECIALLY OUT OF STATE), WE ASK THAT A) YOU REFRAIN FROM COMING TO SERVICE FOR AT LEAST 14 DAYS TO ENSURE THAT YOU HAVE NOT CONTRACTED COVID-19, B) YOU STAY AT HOME UNTIL YOU TEST NEGATIVE FOR COVID-19, IF YOU CONTRACTED COVID-19, AND C) FOLLOW ALL FEDERAL AND STATE QUARANTINE GUIDELINES FOR THOSE WHO ARE EXPOSED TO THE VIRUS. (Go to https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/cases-updates/summary.html and https://covid19.colorado.gov/ for more information.) Visit the Colorado Health Department for additional information at https://covid19.colorado.gov/
- Upon arriving you will be asked questions regarding your health and travels, and will be required to provide your current contact information for our recordkeeping purposes. If you are in violation of any of these or state guidelines, you may be asked to terminate your visit to church.
- Plan to bring your mask, as you will be required to wear it.
- For outdoor services, bring a lawn chair, and consider bringing an umbrella, fan, and other items to help you feel comfortable and safe.
- Cleaning will be conducted before and after each service to ensure everything is properly sanitized and disinfected.
- Attendance will be taken at every service. During indoor services, note that after 3 or more unexcused absences, please note that your service time and seat will be vacated.
- Families must sit together in one row, side-by-side during all services. Families of 5+ members must sit together in consecutive rows.
- One empty row (6 feet of distance) must be between your family and non-family members; likewise, 1-2 empty chairs (6 feet) on the right and left of you or other non-family members (as possible) . A 6-foot distance from one family household to another must be maintained at all times.
- Children MUST stay and sit with PARENTS at ALL times and are NOT permitted to roam freely in the sanctuary/building/area before, during or after services.
- Children under the age of 8 years must be escorted to the restroom by a PARENT if they must use the restroom, ensuring thorough hand-washing afterwards. IMPORTANT: All outdoors services likely will not have restroom facilities available.
- If at all possible, we recommend you use the restroom before leaving home (rather than at church) before coming to church to limit up-and-down traffic during service and limit the spread of any possible germs. Bathroom facilities may not be available at park services.
- Please be considerate and diligent to teach your family to exercise proper respiratory etiquette, hygiene & manners [e.g., wear a mask as mandated by the state of Colorado, properly washing hands with soap, using hand sanitizer (65-70% or more alcohol content) if soiled or infected with germs, using tissue to wipe your nose, etc.]
- Use proper cleaners to keep your home, clothes, cell phone, and vehicle sanitized, such as Clorox, Clorox Cleaner + Bleach, Bleach, and Lysol Disinfectant. Note: Some disinfectants, excluding bleach cleaners, require that you use friction when wiping, wipe in one direction, and leave the formula on surfaces for several minutes before wiping it away).
- Walk-ins are assessed case-by-case. Attendance of new guests (non-members, whether invited or not) must be planned in advanced. Please contact the church or Pastor ahead of time to confirm availability.
- Ministry and designated singers must sit 25 feet from attendees, per state guidelines.
Until things get back to normal, we earnestly pray that you will keep your family safe and in prayer. Continue to pray for our nation and be the outstanding stewards that God intends you to be. Check back regularly at this web page for updates and may God bless you, your family, and your loved ones.